Thursday 24 September 2015

A (maybe) Final Word on The Bachelor 2015...

Hello lovelies.

As we all know by now, Bachelor Sam has chosen Snezana Markoski to be his one and only. By all accounts they are madly in love with each other, and I wish them nothing but the best for their future together.

The Love of Sam's Life


I've been tossing up whether or not to continue catching up with the last couple of episode recaps; a combination of internet shenanigans (in short: Telstra, your wifi SUCKS RIGHT NOW) and illness at Mamamedia Manor meant I fell way behind in posting.

On top of that, as we know, the lovely Heather was eliminated and, well, it just wasn't fun anymore. I lost all investment in the outcome once HBomb was no longer in the running. Of course, I saw it through to the end, but my heart just wasn't in it the same. And trying to re-watch those old episodes, it's incredibly hard to fake excitement for the Sam-Heather partnership when I know that it ends in heartbreak.

Of course, we also have The Bachelorette starring the lovely Sam Frost premiering this week, so I have a new love story to recap, new characters to fall in love with, and new theoretical romances to get ridiculously invested in (DAMN YOU SAM HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HEATHER ETC.)   

The Bachelorette Australia airs Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7:30pm on Channel Ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment