Sunday 25 October 2015

Welcome To The Wine Bar

Wine bar: GIN EDITION.

Oh guys. I actually started writing this post last night, but then #ALLOFTHEGIN happened.


Let me tell you: It has been a bitch of a week. I've had a nasty infection in one of my wisdom teeth, my phone shattered, I've had trouble sleeping - #insomniaclyfe - and then a million other tiny little things have all just snowballed into one big thing, you know?

Like last night for example: I had half changed into my pyjamas and had to run downstairs with an armful of laundry and empty baby bottles. So I'm topless, and it's only when I reach the kitchen that I realise that one of the bottles has tipped upside down and I now have milk running down my stomach. At this point, I should mention that I have a funny thing about milk on my skin, it really freaks me out. I can milk cows, I can drink milk, I just can't handle it touching me. Don't know why. So B walks into the kitchen to find me half naked and sobbing because I am the kind of person who will literally cry over spilt milk.

Being the awesome dude that he is, he cancelled his plans to head out with a mate and stayed home to make me gin and tonics. WHY I MARRIED HIM, LADIES AND GENTS! And so, #ALLOFTHEGIN happened...




 
...Because drunk tweeting is the best kind of tweeting, obvi.

And yes, Sam & Sasha were the best thing to happen last week, I don't know what I would have done had she chosen Michael. These two are so freaking adorable, I have never been so invested in a relationship that wasn't my own. A shout out to the Buzzfeed Australia team who also share my undying love for The Pasha.

WHO DOESN'T? #TeamSasha

Anyway, how was your weekend? Have you been squee-ing at Sam & Sash as much as I have? Was your week shit as well? Let's commiserate together!

Oh, and also - a quick hello to any Russians who happen to be reading this, you guys have popped up in my stats this week in a huge way, which I find both curious and delightful. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment