Wednesday 10 June 2015

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER :: Highlights from Episode 8 of Real Housewives Of Melbourne

Thrilla in Manila - Part Deux!

:: We pick up where we left off, at that wonderfully comfortable and not-at-all-awkward dinner at 71 Gramercy. As Lydia attempts to calm everyone down, we can see Jackie sitting at the head of the table, watching it all unfold. As Pettifleur & Gina start getting into it once again, Jackie appears to be winding up to step in. My angels are predicting a Gillies outburst of epic proportions. CAN. NOT. WAIT.


:: After some back & forth between Gina & TeensyB that really doesn't get anywhere - as Jackie would say, BORE-ZO - it all really kicks off when Jackie brings up an incident that occurred before a morning show appearance where Gina apparently suggested "throwing the newbies under the bus." Whilst I don't really have the time for this pointless argument, I do love the elasticity of Jackie's face. God she pulls out some awesome expressions...


:: Would you care for a summation of their argument? Well, it basically went like this:
"Fuck off"
"You get fucked"
"You are so full of shit"
"You are the biggest sack of shit I've ever met in my life"
...Such wordsmiths, our ladies.

:: "I get to enjoy doing something I really love." - What's that Chyka, plugging your friends business endeavors? Ooh, whatabitch. Sorry Chyks. And that's all I'll say about this little trip to the tea master, since I don't really want to pick on Janet & Jake. Good on them. 

:: "Who let the dog out? For Christ's sake, get back in your cage." - And this comment about Gamble tells me all I need to know about Pettifleur Berenger. What a delightful person she must be.

:: "We all have our own thing, like, I'm a devout Darwinist." Lydia no compute. Also, Darwinist? Oh, Gamble. Never change.

"I thought she said she was from Palm Beach..."

:: Lydia meeting her housekeepers parents...oh, how the culture cringe hurts. Between patting herself on the back for doing such a great job at keeping their daughter alive and listing taking care of her DOG as one of the great responsibilities that she's bestowed on Joanna, it's just embarrassing all round. Oh, and applauding the five year old for reading "National Geography." YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP PEOPLE.

:: "I'm about understated sophistication and elegance" BAHAHA. Yeah, righty-o TB. You keep telling yourself that. Care to take a look at what she deems to be understated, sophisticated & elegant? 

WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS THIS. She looks like an ice dancer who has seen better days but is still desperately clinging to dreams of Olympic glory..."I can still pull out a killer triple axle!"
 
:: I'm not commenting on this fucking Barbie name, nouveau-riche bullshit again, but this from TB: "why would you think I spend my money frivolously?" is just hilarious. This women is blind as a motherfucking bat. ...I apologize for my language, but God this woman gets under my skin. 

:: Let's just put this out there: It's never OK to ask someone about their finances. Nope. Don't do it. If they offer up information about it, that's one thing. But don't ever sit there and ask someone to spell out where they get their money from. So everybody, just be cool. I wish Lydia had ripped into TB a bit more though, she looked pretty offended on Gamble's behalf. 

:: "Money is not success. Success is being in a loving relationship." - Preach it Jackie. Who, by the way, is looking absolutely gorgeous a bit toned down with her hair pulled back in a low bun. 

:: "Listen, I tell my husband everything, and let me tell you, if he seemed disinterested he would never have married me in the first place." Jackie is on FIRE. 

NEXT TIME: Pig boy Carlos is back on the scene and, after being fingered as the source of those pesky rumors, is cornered by Gamble and her legal counsel. Good luck buddy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment