Friday 1 January 2016

Earworm.

Y'know what really grinds my gears?
 
You used to call me on my cellphone...

Apparently, my fluffy dickhead of a cat thinks my topknot is a chew toy.

Late night when you need my love...

These coconut cookies are good but DAMN are they getting stuck in my teeth. Speaking of teeth, they're annoying me too. Y u hurt so much, wisdom teeth?

I know when that hotline bling...

Government websites are ridiculously convoluted. Why does one tab lead me to ten more tabs?!?

That can only mean one thing...

Ants are teensy little assholes hell bent on driving me crazy.

Ever since I left the city you...

Oh yeah and HOTLINE BLING HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR A WEEK NOW.


You win this round Aubrey Graham.

Now excuse me while I go and stick a pencil in my eye.

Shout out to the good folks over at Vulture for their round-up of the best Hotline Bling gifs - if you're going to be stuck with it swirling around in your head all day errrday, the least you can do is laugh at a bunch of sweet Drake choreography.

No comments:

Post a Comment